Going to the Gym has always been among the most popular New Year’s resolutions. Unfortunately, not many people achieve this goal. Whether you are looking for weightlifting, cycling, aerobics, indoor sports, or yoga, it is time to stick with your fitness goals. Find a place that meets your needs and makes you feel like you never want to leave. Each Gym offers something unique and specializes in different training styles and techniques. If you are in Nigeria, and looking for the best bodybuilding centers, with personal training, fitness, and nutrition classes, alongside a place to socialize with fellow bodybuilders, then keep reading. We have compiled some of the top fitness centers in Nigeria to help you plan your next workout session.
You may be new in town or new to the world of fitness, but either way, the gyms on the list below are some of the finest and most welcoming workout spaces to get fit. Just for you. Thank us later.
Best Top Fitness Centers in Nigeria To Get Fit
1. Body Boost Gym Port Harcourt
If you live in a large city like port Harcourt, it is easy to get caught up in the busy lifestyle and neglect your physical health. That is where Body Boot Gym comes in. As one of the top fitness centers in Nigeria, Body boost is the perfect location to begin your journey to a healthier you. The facility has highly trained staff dedicated to helping you achieve your fitness goals in a fun and supportive environment. With cutting-edge equipment and a wide variety of classes, Body boost gym Port Harcourt has everything you need to get fit. Undoubtedly, it is among the best gyms in port Harcourt for anyone looking for a comprehensive fitness experience. Since it is crucial to have a fitness routine, the center provides gym memberships to help clients stay on track with their fitness goals.
- Ratings: 4.3 out of 5 based on 97 Google reviews
- Address: Deborah Lawson House, F6 Abacha Road, G.R.A Phase 3., Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bodyboostng/
- Contact: +234 706 308 4038
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Bodyline Fitness Center Abuja
Bodyline Wellness Center is one of the top fitness and sports complex in Nigeria. The cornerstone of its success lies in providing each client with a customized service. In an industry often associated with fashion and style, Bodyline Fitness has consistently grown its position in the market by emphasizing one of the benefits everyone values most in life: excellent health. Their dedication to comprehending and addressing the particular needs of each community they serve has contributed to their growth. As one of the best gyms in Abuja, the Bodyline facility offers enjoyable and efficient fitness options to family members of all ages and interests.
- Year of Establishment: 2006
- Rating: 4.4 out of 5 based on 256 Google reviews
- Address: 16 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa Estate 900108, Abuja, Nigeria
- Website: https://bodylinegym.com.ng/
- Contact: +234 805 877 1498
- Email: email@example.com
3. Ellas Place Salon, Spa & Ladies Gym
Ella’s Place Nigeria is a women-only health, fitness, and beauty facility that offers ladies everything they need to look beautiful, lose fat, get fit, and have fun while building a healthier future. The facility welcomes diverse clients, including stay-at-home mothers, teachers, company owners, and professionals who work in offices. Also, Ella’s Place has experienced coaches, hairstylists, and expert therapists ready to help you become the prettiest, happiest, and healthiest version of yourself. Whether your goal is to lose a little body fat, get in shape for your big day, make or enhance strength, restore energy, or appear classy, Ella’s place is the best facility that provides a female-only gym in Abuja.
- Year of Establishment: 2016
- Rating: 4.3 out of 5 based on 63 Google reviews
- Address: 16 Ibrahim Jalo Waziri St, Gudu 900110, Abuja, Nigeria
- Website: https://ellasplace.net/
- Contact: +234 909 999 9874
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Charlies Total Fitness Center
Charlies Total Fitness Center is one of the best in Nigeria for anyone looking for a comprehensive fitness experience. It features the top equipment and a staff of knowledgeable instructors to assist you in achieving your fitness objectives. Charlie Total Fitness is conveniently located in the center of Port Harcourt and easily accessible by public transportation. When it comes to physical exercise, it is an all-inclusive fitness center that meets any requirements. The complex also includes a restaurant, cybercafé, saloon, sports shops, swimming pool, and many more amenities.
- Ratings: 4.2 out of 5 based on 444 Google reviews
- Address: Plot 56, 57 Stadium Rd, Rumuola 500102, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/charliestotalfitness/
- Contact: +234 706 251 8233
- Email: email@example.com
5. Fitness Central Lekki
Fitness Central is a modern gym and among the best fitness centers in Lagos, Nigeria. It offers a range of facilities and services to help people achieve their fitness goals. These include a fully equipped gym, various group exercise classes, and personal training services. It has quickly become a popular destination for those looking to get in shape. The instructors at Fitness Central are all certified fitness professionals dedicated to helping their clients with various membership options to suit every budget. Moreover, Fitness Central is one of the best gyms in Lagos for fitness enthusiasts.
- Year of Establishment: 2015
- Membership fees: From N2,000 to N30,000 per month
- Rating: 4.4 out of 5 based on 588 Google reviews
- Address: Adekola Balogun Street, Perchstone & Graeys Cl, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
- Website: https://fitnesscentral.ng/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. I-Fitness Gym Gbagada
I-Fitness Gym is a company specializing in health and wellness. It has highly trained and professionally certified personal trainers that provide members with extensive experience. The center is well-equipped with technologically advanced machines that meet the best industry standards. The i-Fitness Gym has invested heavily in the training and development of its employees, keeping them abreast of industry best practices worldwide. So, if you are looking for the best Gym in Nigeria, then visit the i-Fitness Gym. Its facility offers a wide variety of fitness classes, personal training, and other wellness services. They also have a fully stocked pro shop with the latest fitness apparel and accessories.
- Year of Establishment: 2015
- Ratings: 4.6 out of 5 based on 255 Google reviews
- Address: 279, Qmb house, by Charly boy b/stop, Gbagada Expressway
- Website: https://ifitness.ng/ifitness-locations/gbagada/
- Contact: +234 909 108 6939
- Email: email@example.com
7. Gym Starllion Benin City
Dedicated to changing people’s lives through an innovative approach, Gym Starllion is one of the largest gyms in Nigeria and the best health and fitness facility in Edo State. The organization provides a harmonious blend of pure fitness services. It brings self-realization and further development to your fitness and health goals. Their friendly staff will do everything it takes to bring the significant change you have been looking for. Gym Starllion offers you the opportunity to be who you want to be. Plus it helps you explore a completely new horizon and propels you forward into the future you want.
- Membership fees: From N14,900 per month
- Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 based on 93 Google reviews
- Address: 22 Okoro-Otun Avenue, Off Ikpokpan Road, Benin City, Nigeria
- Website: https://www.gymstarllion.com/
- Contact: +234 916 038 1327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These top fitness centers in Nigeria are one of the best places to find and build a community of like-minded and motivated people. It is also a place to relieve stress and create a healthier mind and body.
Read Also: Top 5 Event Planners in Nigeria
Written By AFRIKTA Team
People Also Viewed:
Phenomenal Women is a women’s center that focuses on your fitness, nutrition, and care. It...
The DUCHESS International is a state-of-the-art, purpose-built, fully ensuite 100-bed hospital facility delivering a comprehensive...
Physio Fanatics was founded in 2006 by Tanya Fern. Tanya is a Citizen of Botswana...
As a busy professional, sometimes your health takes a back seat because just the thought...
Maria Clinic is a multispecialty medical clinic established by an eminent consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist,...
Welcome to Nanuri Medical Center. Founded in March 2019, Nanuri Medical Center (NMC) seeks to...