Africa is a beautiful place to visit, and traveling is undoubtedly the best gift we can offer to ourselves and our loved ones. Enjoying a destination like Tanzania and becoming a part of its beautiful culture is a fantastic thing to do. If you are planning a trip to this amazing country, then this is for you. It is considered as one of the most beautiful vacation destinations in Africa. Tanzania has the tallest mountains and is well-known for trekking and exploring marine life at its best. It also has excellent tour experts that will plan the most enjoyable vacations and go above to ensure that every aspect is customized for you. Some of those tour operators have been wildlife guide professionals, overland drivers, diving specialists, and mountain bike gurus for years. So you are in good hands.
Here are the Top 10 Tour companies in Tanzania to help you have the best lifetime experience ever.
1. Gosheni Safaris Africa
- Founded year: 2009
- Managing Director: Mr.Peter Roberts.
- Ratings: 4.7 / 5 based on 54 Google reviews
- Awards: Tanzania’s Leading Tour Operator 2021 by World Travel Awards.
- Address: P.O. Box 7337 Arusha – Tanzania | Phone: +255 710828384 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2009, Gosheni Safaris Limited is a complete safari company that has served over a thousand clients from Europe, Asia, North America, and Oceania since its beginnings. Gosheni Safaris has built a reputation as a leader in organizing African safaris ranging from affordable to luxury, as well as tailor-made itineraries and other services. In addition, TripAdvisor awarded the company the Certificate of Excellence in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 for its continual accumulation of good evaluations from tourists around the globe. Today, Gosheni is one of the best African safari tour companies.
2. Roy Safaris
Roy Safaris has been providing personalized safari packages to clients from all over the world for over three decades. Additionally, the organization takes pride in having one of the top teams in the industry to help individuals and groups choose the perfect safari experience in Tanzania. Apart from providing excellent customer service, Roy Safaris Ltd offers incredibly affordable African safari.
- Founded year: 1989
- Managing Director: Mr.Sanjay Pandit
- Ratings: 4.6 / 5 based on 124 Google reviews
- Memberships: Tanzania Association of Tour Operators (TATO), & East African Wildlife Society Corporate Member (EAWLS)
- Address: 2 Serengeti Rd, Arusha, Tanzania | Contact: +255 27 297 0713 | Email: email@example.com
Roy Safaris is a Tanzanian-owned tour company with well-trained guides and unparalleled knowledge of the country. Furthermore, the company is highly proud of its unique vehicle features while keeping passenger safety, the convenience of game viewing, and comfort in mind. They also offer the finest Serengeti tours from Arusha.
3. Selous Safari Company
- Founded year: 1988
- Management: Mr.Charles Dobie
- Ratings: 4.3 / 5 based on 71 Google reviews
- Awards: Certificates of Excellence 2016 Trip Advisor, Most Memorable Safari & Beach Holiday Experience
- Address: Gerezani St, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania | Contact: +255 22 212 8485 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Selous Safari Company is a collection of authentic and remote African safari camps in Southern Tanzania’s game-rich wildernesses. The characteristics of the Selous Safari Company are bush and beach’ in beautiful remoteness, unique natural adventures, and outstanding hospitality – the quintessence of the immersive safari. From Jongomero’s unexplored Ruaha to Nyerere’s Siwandu, Selous Safari Company provides an unrivaled tour experience in Tanzania. As one of the best Tanzania tour operators, Selous ensures that each guest gets an exceptional African journey via passion, vision, and determination.
4. Africa Natural Tours L.t.d
- Founded year: 2008
- Management: Mr. Godfrey Ngaiza
- Ratings: 5 / 5 based on 1,179 Google reviews
- Address: Boma Road – Upinde Street Moshi Kilimanjaro Tanzania Upinde Street Moshi TZ | Phone: +255 764 415 889 | Email: email@example.com
Africa Natural Tours L.t.d., based in Arusha and Moshi, Tanzania, offers Serengeti safaris and Mount Kilimanjaro hiking. In Kilimanjaro and Meru, the firm has the best hiking, trekking, and climbing operators. Africa Natural Tours also boasts the greatest customized Toyota Land Cruisers, which have huge windows, a pop-up roof, phone charging stations, comfortable seats, and a fully supplied supply of water, coffee, and tea.
Their skilled guide team will transport you to Mount Kilimanjaro, sometimes known as the Roof of Africa or the Crown of Tanzania. At 5,985 meters above sea level, it is the highest mountain in Africa and the world’s tallest free-standing peak. Today, Africa natural tours and safaris have established themselves as one of the top 10 tour companies in Tanzania.
Read Also: Top 10 Best Things To Do In Angola
5. Satguru Travel Tanzania
- Founded year: 1989
- Country Manager: Mr.Ashish Tilwani
- Ratings: 4.3 / 5 based on 53 Google reviews
- Awards: Tanzania’s Leading Travel Agency 2021 by World Travel Awards.
- Address: Office No. 402 4th Floor, Garden Avenue Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| Contact: +255 222 110 125
Founded in Kigali in 1989, Satguru Travel began operations in 1990. Understanding the importance of travel, the organization has established a presence in more than 68 countries worldwide. Satguru is now one of Africa’s leading travel companies, with a combined turnover of over USD 1.2 billion, 3,284 happy staff, and a long list of satisfied clients. The company provides various travel options internationally and offers luxury African safari tours while promoting the continent’s unique and diverse wildlife.
One of their unique selling points is that they provide services for exciting Wildlife Safaris. The firm takes pride in offering clients end-to-end services that allow them to travel without concern across the world. Organized planning, hotels and accommodations, corporate travel, auto rentals, visas, and insurance are just a few of the services available.
6. Leopard Tours LTD
As a family business, Leopard tours began operations in 1985, like other small enterprises in providing individualized service. With thousands of visitors each year, the company is one of the best safari companies in Tanzania and the most popular tour operator.
- Founded year: 1985
- Managing Director: Mr. F.H. Fazal
- Ratings: 4.5 / 5 based on 120 Google reviews
- Awards & Nominations: TANAPA Tourism Award – Tanzania’s Leading Tour Operator 2021
- Address: Nyerere Rd, Arusha, Tanzania | Email: email@example.com | Contact: +255 27 2548441
It has made significant investments to retain the efficiency and customized service that served its foundation and has become a Leopard Tours tradition and trademark. The firm also focuses on staff development, adding offices in key tourist destinations, extending and modernizing workshop facilities, and boosting the quantity and quality of its vehicles.
7. Soul of Tanzania
Based on decades of safari experience, Soul of Tanzania delivers unequaled flexibility and care that no other tour operator could match. Their crew will always go above and beyond to ensure that your journey is one to remember. You will receive immediate customer service, high-end equipment, fine cars, and amazing surprises, such as unique and signature hot meals in the wild, from the minute you engage with Soul of Tanzania until it is time to say goodbye. Also, the company offers one of the best Tanzania safari and Zanzibar packages.
8. Andbeyond Tanzania
- Founded year: 1991
- Managing Director Africa: Mr.Mike Campbell
- Ratings: 4.7 / 5 based on 170 Google reviews
- Awards & Nominations: Responsible tourism Awards 2019, Gold Key Awards 2020, Word Travel & Tourism Council Award
- Address: Haile Selassie Road, Plot 52 Arusha, Tanzania | Phone: +255 787 55 11 08
Andbeyond safari creates customized high-end trips in 13 African nations, four Asian countries, and four South American countries, giving discerning travelers a first-hand look at the world as it should be. In Africa and South America, the company owns 29 outstanding resorts and camps in classic safari, picturesque, and island settings. Anbeyond has been developing a strategy to manage sustainable operations in natural areas over the past 30 years.
9. Easy Travel and Tours Ltd
- Founded year: 1987
- Management: Mr.Musaddiq Gulamhussein
- Ratings: 4.9 / 5 based on 101 Google reviews
- Awards: TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence
- Accreditations: Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project (KPAP), International Mountain Explorers Connection (IMEC), African Travel & Tourism Association (ATTA), TANZANIA ASSOCIATION OF TOUR OPERATORS (TATO).
Easy Travel and Tours Ltd is more than just a safari company, a travel agency, or a trekking guide service. Easy Travel Ltd is a family. Their workforce is a tightly knit group dedicated to welcoming each client to Tanzania and creating life-changing experiences. The firm has been committed to sharing its knowledge, genuine warmth, and passion since 1987with every visitor to guarantee that their experience becomes a reality.
For years, the organization has been among the Top 10 tour companies in Tanzania. One thing is to win an award for outstanding performance. But always meeting customer satisfaction is another thing. Easy Travel Safari Ltd has won several certificates of Excellence from TripAdvisor for the past six years. That is the result of almost 2000 good reviews. Turn your dreams into experiences, and your experiences into memories, with Easy Travel.
10. Zara Tours Kilimanjaro Tanzania
- Founded year: 1986
- Management: Mrs.Zainab Ansell
- Ratings: 4.7 / 5 based on 104 Google reviews
- Awards: Best Mountain Tourism Hiking Award
- Address: Tembo road Pasua Moshi TZ, 00255, Tanzania | Phone: +255 754 451 000 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Moshi, Tanzania, Zara Tours has been providing high-quality travel and tour services throughout East Africa since 1986. With years of experience in the tour industry, Zara Tours has also grown into Tanzania’s largest Kilimanjaro outfitter and one of the region’s top safari companies. They currently manage two hotels and four tented camps in Tanzania’s northern circuit. Also, Zara Tours Ltd provides VIP, honeymoon, and regular excursions for groups and corporations from across the world. The firm is also among the best luxury safari companies in Tanzania.
Zara Safari has over 100 expert safari guides and climbing specialists on staff, all of whom are fluent in English, French, German, and Spanish, and most of them are skilled in evacuation and rescue. As one of the Top 10 tour companies in Tanzania, Zara has won awards for its competence in tourism in various sectors.
To conclude, it is all about exploring this beautiful country, creating moments that inspire you, excite you, challenge you, connect you with the world and stay with you for life. And this great feeling and experience can only be provided by professional tourism firms. Choosing the appropriate travel and tours companies in Tanzania is crucial to making your experience more distinctive, thrilling, and enjoyable.
Written By AFRIKTA Team
People Also Viewed:
Nature Horizons was born out of a dream to explore and discover the most amazing...
It is a great pleasure to invite you to discover the magical world of Real...
Griffon Safaris is a local Travel Tour Company operated by professional tour operators. We offer...
We're licenced Travel Company in Tanzania operating from Arusha city. We're specialized in wildlife safari,mountain...
We are here to serve you and share our passion for adventure with you! We...
African Legends is the Tanzania safari tours specialist; Locally Owned and Operated, Licensed & Registered...
Saving Tour offers tours and activities for travelers around the globe. Choose from sightseeing tours...